*All product names,
Employers today select candidates based on how they match in the employer’s needs. It is important for students to know what selection attributes are given priority by employers. Communication, convincing and negotiation skills, resume writing, positive attitude, motivation, strategic planning, preparing for the interviews, are all important for meeting the employer’s needs.
Indus University has an independent vertical – Training & Placement Department (T & P Dept.) – that plays the pivotal role of connecting two important ends, vis-à-vis, school and industry. It establishes a bridge between schools and constituent institutions of the University (input-end at the entry level) and Industry (output-end at the finishing level)
The T & P Dept. came into existence in the year 2006. It was initially associated with Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering, and later on became a part of the Indus University from 2012 onwards.
T & P Dept. is the epicentre for career guidance to students of all programmes and streams pursuing their studies at the university. It offers overall career solutions to the students by guiding them to decide and pursue their dream careers.
There is no event scheduled today..
There is no event scheduled..
Click on the dot for details
• Fattest Pay Package
• Fittest Role
• Fullest Numbers
• Fastest Placements
• Fewest Companies
• Tie-ups / MOUs / Empanelment
• CV Writing – Internal
• Communication Skills – Written/Spoken – Internal / External
• Employability Skill Tests
• Domain Specific Technical Training
• Soft-skills and Technical Training Workshops
• Practice Sessions for Aptitude / Technical / Psychometric Tests
• GD Sessions and Mock Interviews by Industry experts
• Finishing School Training prior to the Campus Drives
• Review, revise & diversify Employers database
• Liaise with Employers Talent Acquisition Teams for Campus Recruitment
• Execution of CAMPUS DRIVES meticulously
• Ensure choice based placement
• Employer’s Feedback after each Campus Drive & sharing with Dept. Management, HODs/Placement Coordinators
• Identify students keen on Entrepreneurship & extend all possible assistance to them.
• Invite successful entrepreneurs for interaction with students at regular intervals.
• Expert Sessions / Guest Lectures
• Industrial Visits
• Workshops – Technical / Domain specific / Profile-based
• Internships / Projects
• Campus Placements
• Faculty Training in Industry
• Tie-ups / Empanelment with Industry / Academic Institutions
• Team comprises people with proven track-record and widest experience
• Industry interaction, Communication, Negotiation and Conversion skills
• Widest Network and Database
• Promise less and Deliver more
• Adherence to commitments and deliverables
• Easy accessibility to Students and Employers
• Enviable Track-record of Placements, Internships, related activities
• Fastest Placements in Prime Companies
• Appropriate role with highest Package
• Full support to the students in shaping their dream careers