Successfully completed B.Des Textile Design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) – Mumbai in the year 2017.
• Has been working with several well known fashion brands of India such as Spykar, Killer, Turtle, AJIO, Anita Dongre (AND) as well as been designing for International Companies such as United Colors of Benetton, Marks & Spencer, etc as well as several textile printing industries.
• Travelled to various fashion hubs of the world such as London, Paris, Belgium, China, Bangkok to explore the endless design possibilities in the world of Fashion and inculcate the same knowledge in her design skills and share her experience with the students she teaches.
• Head of Design Department in textile manufacturing company in Mumbai since 4 years, starting as an intern and worked her way up with hard work and dedication.
• Taught and conducted textile crafts workshops for various design institutes in Ahmedabad to widen the horizon of her knowledge through budding design enthusiasts.
• Firm believer of having a balance of hardwork and smart work.
• She wishes to build design skills, communication skills and a very strong urge to study the market trends and polish one’s research skills to perfection.
• She is a part of Indus Design School to share her knowledge and industrial experience with the budding minds of the Indus Design School and wishes to create a future for them where they excel in every step of life and take along the blessing of limitless knowledge, thirst for learning more, being team leaders and successful entrepreneurs along with a prestigious degree.