United Nations have declared 21st June, 2015 as “World Yoga Day” and have decided to Celebrate it world over. Our honorable Prime Minister, Narendra Modi called for observing this day, describing this ancient science as “India’s gift to the world”.
So, let’s celebrate this day of health and divinity together.
The Objectives – International Day of Yoga has been adopted to fulfill the following objectives:
- To let people know the amazing and natural benefits of yoga.
- To bring communities closer, to spend a day for health from a busy schedule.
- To promote better mental and physical health of people through practicing Yoga.
Date & Time: Sunday, 21st June, 2015 from 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM
Information for the Participants:
- All Yoga Participants are requested to come with empty stomach.
- Prefer loose clothing suitable for Yoga. “Kurta-Pajama” and “Salwar-Kameez” are suggested.
- Prefer white clothing.
- Yoga instructor will be there to guide and assist.
- The Nodal Office for the event will be Mrs Meeta Agarwal, Admin Coordinator.